technically not summer for me until friday night (just one more final…) but i wanna make note of these before i forget!
1. OWN THE MCAT - serious/hardcore/intense studying starting next week is a must
2. become more involved with research at the VA and learn how to do the surgeries and perfusions
3. volunteer more at palomar - listening to patient stories are so interesting
4. cook more of my own meals
5. EXERCISE! i really do need to or else all this flab will not stop growing. time to get in shape. i wanna go hiking !!
6. go to the SD fair :)
7. look into jobs!
more to come!